MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL
THE LEADERSHIP CENTRE
7TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
NOVEMBER 29- DECEMBER 01, 2017
The conference is a policy, practitioner conference. However, it does not refuse academic papers if presented. We expect the following:
Format for papers
a) An abstract not exceeding 300 words.
The abstract should capture the objectives of the presentation and key issues being discussed along with conclusions
b) Presentation of between 6 and 15 slides
- The slides should include a title and affiliation of presenters
- The rest of the slides should include the objectives of the presentation
- At least 50% of the slides should be about the issues being presented
- It is preferable that it has a conclusion slide and recommendations slide.
- Full paper of between 8-16 pages
c) The full paper will take the following format:
- Introduction, which ordinarily introduces the subject matter of discussion
- The objectives of the presentation, which should bring out the reason why the presentation is being made.
- Methodology, which should indicate how the information was collected for the paper being written?
- Please note that there is no need for details of methodology as contained in the academic papers
- Presentation of facts, which are the facts regarding the concept or the issue being discussed
- The discussion, which is your analysis of the facts presented.
- Conclusions, which is what you draw from the analysis
Note: If it is an academic paper, submission guidelines are on this link CLICK HERE